This introductory course is an inner journey of awakening the spirit.
First Eye is intended as a background for those who are new to studying the ancient Hapi (Nile) Valley Culture. The aim of the course is to provide a broad overview of Kemetic history, society, spiritual beliefs and practices as the foundation for further study and implementation.
This course allows us to bring closure to the questions of who, what, when, and why so that we can concentrate on“How To” reestablish what we’ve lost and how to move toward living Kemetically in the 21st century.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Rightous Kem-Ettiquette: the sacred codes of conduct
- The art of Medu Nefer (good speech) and conflict resolution
- The physical and spiritual origins of the ancient Hapi Valley Culture
- Innerstanding the interconnections between the ancient way and the contemporary way
- An introduction to Medu Neter, the ancient and powerful words, sounds, and symbols of power
- Ma’atcracy: the TRUE theocracy
- The spiritual and cultural significance of divination
- The importance of structure in Kemetic society
- Innerstanding the concepts of NTR and Neteru
- The resurrection of Afra-Kemetic holidays and celebrations for reestablishing and maintaining our connection with our Ancestors
Embracing the Kemetic tradition is an opportunity to transform your being in order to live in the most righteous and balanced manner possible. Are you ready for a change?
Enrollment is $450 pp. Payment plans are available.
Discounts are available for students and teachers.
An in-person and online orientation for First Eye on Kemet will be scheduled shortly; join our email list or contact us directly to guarantee that you receive this information as soon as it's available!
**Refunds will be given for cancellations fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled start of class. After class has started, no refunds will be given. You are welcome to make requests to apply funds to another student or future session of the course but we make no guarantees that we can grant such requests. For extenuating circumstances, such as medical emergencies, please contact us directly to discuss.**