THURSDAY JULY 27 - SUNDAY JULY 30, 2017
CULTIVATE AND EMBRACE MAAT AS YOUR NATURAL AFRIKAN WAY OF LIFE.
Receive Up-to-Date Retreat information! Join Our Mailing List!
Attending the retreat is an investment in spiritual health, cultural pride, and religious devotion.
This year's investment will be $575 per person for those who are sleeping indoors for the entire weekend (4 days, 3 nights). Retreat attendees will share rooms and bathrooms with others of the same gender.
The investment for camping outdoors for the entire 4 day, 3 night weekend will be $475 per person, and you must bring your own sleeping bag and tent. Campers will have access to indoor bathrooms in accordance to gender.
Children are always welcome! Children 0 - 5 may accompany their parents FREE OF CHARGE. Children 6 - 12 will be $250 each for the 4 day 3 night weekend.
Teenagers 13 and up are priced as adults.
All of the above prices include meals and activities. Lock in your spot TODAY with a deposit!!
Retreat Highlights Include:
- Experiencing the power of the Ancestors with our traditional Opening of the Way ceremonies;
- Participating in a beautiful Ancestral ceremony which honors and celebrates the five Neteru over the Kemetic year (Ausar, Heru-Ur, Setesh, Auset, Nebt-Het);
- Eating meals consisting of "electric foods" (living foods) organically grown on-site;
- Experiencing water cleansing ceremonies, a psychospiritual auric cleanse, and grounding earth ceremonies for your psychic well-being;
- Attending enlightening workshops on the practice of contemporary Kemetic lifestyle and heritage, reinforcing the cultural and spiritual means by which we live Unapologetically Kemetic in the 21st century;
- And finally, our traditional Sunday Kemmunion service for all those who have been curious and wanting to come and experience.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH WEP RENPET RETREAT INFORMATION! JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
Retreat registration includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. Full refunds (excluding the non-refundable deposit) will be given until 60 days prior to the first day of the retreat weekend. For cancellations made within 60 days of the first day of the retreat weekend, paid fees may be donated to another retreat registrant, the Wep RenPet Scholarship fund, and/or the Temple of Anu. Refund requests due to extenuating circumstances, such as a medical emergency, will be considered and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Temple of Anu directly to discuss.